The music enchantment
This tour will take you to Ghizzano. On the way you pass the village of Castelfalfi and leave the golf course behind. Once you arrive in Ghizzano, you will pass through the vineyards and olive groves on idyllic paths. Afterwards you have the opportunity to visit an open-air museum with numerous wood and terracotta sculptures. The works are made by the artist Immacolata Datti, who was inspired by Ovid’s famous metamorphoses. Each of his sculptures is musically staged by the composer Davide Barittoni.
Afterwards, you visit a wine cellar with old wine barrels and the tower of the family Villa from 1370. On top of the tower you have a fabulous view on the hills of Pisa. Enjoy the view of the sea and the tower of Volterra in case of good weather conditions.
Before you return, you can relax with a snack in the sound garden and taste five different wines and olive oils from the Ghizzano estate.
- Difficulty level: Low (*)
- Distance: 20 km
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
- Price: 125 € per person incl. E-bike or mountain bike rental, safety accessories and admission fee to the estate as well as tasting
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Reservation & Cancellation: until 48 hin the BLUE App under program or with a BLUE Guide
- Minimum number of participants: 2
For individual tours please contact one of our BLUE Guides.