This tour takes you to the San Vivaldo’s chapels. From its developmental history, which extends to the Middle Ages, this religious place is also known as the Jerusalem of Tuscany.
Then you move on to the traditional Tuscan bar “Castagno”. We continue to an organic farm renowned for its dedication to organic-biodynamic cultivation respecting the environment and animals. There you can enjoy a lunch made from pure organic products, which is served with natural juices and organic drinks. Afterwards, you may find some ingredients on the farm tour. Here, you will be shown how the working day of a peasant looks like. You’ll visit the stables, the cheese factory, the hives and interesting things. About honey production or grain processing.
- Difficulty level: Low/Medium (*/**)
- Distance: 30 km
- Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Price: 155 € per person incl. E-bike or mountain bike rental, safety accessories and admission fee to the estate as well as tasting
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Reservation & Cancellation: until 48 hin the BLUE App under program or with a BLUE Guide
- Minimum number of participants: 2
For individual tours please contact one of our BLUE Guides.