Winner of Tuscany Food Award 2017
This tour for beginners takes you first along the golf course of Castelfalfi to the village of Ghizzano. On the way, you can take short stopovers to capture the one or other panoramic view of the resort and the surrounding landscape and enjoy a coffee at the Golf Club House. Once arrived in Ghizzano, visit the most interesting places of the village and a vast bio farm including its historic buildings. The farm belongs to a producers’ family which has been dedicated to truffle hunting for several generations.
Before you embark on your way home, enjoy a delicious lunch with truffles in various varieties accompanied by excellent local wine.
- Difficulty level: Low (*)
- Distance: 20 km
- Duration: approx. 6,5 hours
- Price: 145 € per person incl. E-bike or mountain bike rental, safety accessories and admission fee to the estate as well as tasting
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Reservation & Cancellation: until 48 hin the BLUE App under program or with a BLUE Guide
- Minimum number of participants: 2
For individual tours please contact one of our BLUE Guides.